These funny Valentines day card feature a typewriter and the words "You're my type" and are the perfect nerd valentine or geek valentine. When you need to send a Love Card or funny Valentines day card, this fancy handmade cards show them how much you care.
• Funny Valentine Card elegantly handcrafted individually.
• Cute valentines cards with blank inside to write your own message.
• Exterior of card matches the typewriter and in color selected by purchaser (example photos are blue) upon checking out.
• Card dimensions: 6A; 4 3/4" x 6 1/2".
• Comes with envelope which may vary in color from the one seen in photo but coordinates with card.
• May be purchased individually or in sets at discount (the more you order, the lower the price per item- see listing options upon adding to your cart).
• Use as a card for girlfriend or card for husband.
**While my cards are cut completely by hand, I typically get orders out within two to three business days. They are shipped via USPS first class mail from St. Louis, so they will arrive to you VERY fast! If you need it faster- please select the "Priority Shipping" option when checking out to move to the front of the line, as well as USPS Priority Shipping. Ships internationally as well! Please see international shipping policies on my shop's information page.**
If you have questions or comments, please feel free to write me anytime.
Please take a moment to check out the rest of my shop as well!
Don't forget to favorite my listings as well as my shop to see my latest works!
Thank you for stopping by!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.