These nativity scene pop up blue Christmas cards 2017 with Mary Joseph Jesus are simply elegant! The nativity figures in these religious cards are elegantly cut by hand instead of with computers laser cutters or punches.
• Card dimensions: 6A; 4 3/4" x 6 1/2"
• Comes with envelope which may vary in color from the one seen in photo but coordinates with card.
• Discounts on larger order (the more you order, the lower the price per item- see listing options upon adding to your cart).
• Blank inside and blue outside.
• Different shades of blue may be used to complete larger orders. In other words, if you order 6 cards, 3 may use one shade and 3 another.
• Scripture Card & Christian Card
**While my cards are cut completely by hand, I typically get orders out within two to three business days. They are shipped via USPS first class mail from St. Louis, so they will arrive to you VERY fast! If you need it faster- please select the "Priority Shipping" option when checking out to move to the front of the line, as well as USPS Priority Shipping. Ships internationally as well! Please see international shipping policies in my shop for questions.**
If you have questions or comments, please feel free to write me anytime.
Please take a moment to check out the rest of my shop as well!
Don't forget to favorite my listings as well as my shop to see my latest works!
Thank you for stopping by!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Dec 31, 2017
Sep 26, 2017
Perfect for desk use...can't wait to use, especially for elderly relatives who do not/cannot decorate at Christmastime. Nicely made!
Jan 21, 2016